Today I am going to make Coconut-Cheese-veg-sandwich. Its yummy, healthy and indeed tastier appetizer and so you can eat it anytime. We can serve it with coriander chutney and tomato ketchup or serve according to your taste . I am using colorful vegetables with lots of cheese as a stuffing and thus it looks really good, specially kids will love that color and cheesy flavor . It is very healthy because we are using lots of vegetables and almost no oil. I am not using paneer (tofu kind of) today but , if you like it you can add . I am adding Italian spices so it will give you pizza flavor sometimes but not the least, if you want some Indian flavor you can go ahead and add Garam masala and lemon juice in it.
Now here is the recipe ……. Enjoy…
- 1 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh grated coconut
- 10 slices of Bread
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 Cup Boiled Corn (Steamed )
- 1/2 cup finely Green chopped capsicum ( pepper)
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 3 tbsp peas
- 1 Cup skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes
- 2-3 fresh coriander leaves (optional) OR 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- salt to taste
- 1/4 black pepper cruised
- 1/2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp green chili paste (optional)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- Take a big Bowl , add all vegetables mix them very well .
Now put all spices and cheese , mix them again and keep a side .Filling is ready !!!!!
Now cut your bread as shown in pic, roll it with roller and make it flat.
Now put 2 tbsp filling on it and seal it with the help of fork . Don’t worry about sealing .. 😀 because we are not going to fry them .
Preheat your oven and put all sandwiches on Baking tray use a aluminum foil or baking sheet on tray . Apply some butter on sandwiches and put some seasoning or coconut.
Now bake them at 180 degree Celsius for 10 min. It is up-to you, how crispy you want them .
And that’s it…Crispy Coconut cheese veg sandwiches are ready to serve ……………………..C’mon grab them !!!! 🙂